[Dxspider-support] sh/dx,max number of spots displayed

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 21:52:26 BST 2001

On Thu, 2001-09-13 at 20:28, Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH wrote:
> Ok Dirk
> Tnx very much .
> It works fine .ON0DXK is a 600 Mhz and 128 Mb ram .
> I found it worked also changing this parameter in  /spider/perl/Spots.pm  but
> I knew this was not the good way to do it hi !

You can reset any of the global parameters in this way.

If you are following the CVS then you must either the
/spider/perl/DXProt.pm exactly back the way it was or you must:-

1) cd /spider
2) rm perl/DXProt.pm
3) cvs update

This will put back the current version of DXProt.pm (and do a number of
other updates as well I suspect as I have been fiddling).

This is a very handy feature when I am programming and I have got myself
into a muddle and want to start again.

What did you set $maxspots to, as a matter of interest?