[Dxspider-support] New abilities

Ian J Maude ianmaude at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 15 17:36:02 BST 2001

On Sat, 2001-09-15 at 16:11, g3orh wrote:
> Can Dirk or Ian tell us if the Admin Manual Version 1.48 July 2001 rev 1.1
> should be replaced by any later version covering the latest abilities in the
> CVS I have downloaded a few minutes ago (Sat 15th Sept) or has the manual
> not yet caught up ?
Hi Colin,
The manual has been updated by Dirk (he probably has not updated the
version) as I was rather busy with work.  I will be casting my eyes over
it this week but to my knowledge most of the new stuff if not all should
be in it.
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude at btinternet.com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider