[Dxspider-support] PC Packet Cluster Protocol

Andrew B. White k9cw at prairienet.org
Thu Apr 4 18:59:20 BST 2002

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Mike Lewis wrote:

> Alternatively, if there is some easier way of getting this data into the
> system automatically within the constraints outlined above, I would love to
> know what that is.

Mike,

You could have your robot log in as a user and just issue a "wwv"
command.  The original AK1A cluster software would only accept one new wwv
update every 3 hours - additional wwv updates were ignored.

73, Drew

|    Andrew B. White  K9CW    |    internet: k9cw at prairienet.org    |
|    ABW Associates, Ltd.     |   phone/fax: 217-643-7327           |