[Dxspider-support] PC Packet Cluster Protocol

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 18:59:26 BST 2002

Mike

In order to connect into the network you need to initialize correctly.
Simply "being a node" and issuing PC23/73 lines isn't enough.

There is an additional problem: you have to be 'first' with that hour's
WWV update. If you are not the 'first' then your update will be ignored.

If you want to discuss this (rather arcane) subject further, it might be
better to do so offline direct to mailto:djk at tobit.co.uk.

Dirk G1TLH

--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to