[Dxspider-support] Problems with user updates 1.

Colin chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 17:56:20 BST 2002

Hi all,

            Just by way of some confirmation I am on the end of a cluster
chain.
The chain is g7baa (spider) -> gb7dxc (AK1a) -> gb7wdx  (AK1a) -> gb7pdx
(spider) and finally gb7orh (spider test box) (Both PDX and ORH are run by
me).  I have not experienced any hardship or difficulties with PC16 / 17 ,
no missing / lost or ghost users. User info updates regularly (daily mostly)
and the user_asc updates do register , as I check them when I see them come
in. (FWIW).

- Regards Colin