[Dxspider-support] Problems with user updates 1.

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Thu Apr 4 21:38:50 BST 2002

Hi.

Here is a follow up on my earlier message about user update problems.

I have found that the reason OZ7FOC-6 gets "lost" at OZ3DID-6 is probably because
that call has been used for a DXNet test node. And OZ3DID-6 then obviously no longer
wants to accept that call as a user because it has once been seen as a node on the list.
Maybe that is the way it is supposed to be ?

The other matter about OZ3PZ, seems to be because he has done a lot of switching
between clusters during the changes in the network we made today. I am not sure if the
number of PC16 and PC17 frames received is the same.

However at the moment he is connected at OZ2DXB and eventhough I diconnect ALL
links so that there is nothing left but OZ5BBS-7 itself, a "sh/sta oz3pz" still shows
OZ3PZ (at OZ2DXB). Where does OZ5BBS-7 get that info as there is NO links what so
ever. Now when the links come back, and I receive the PC16 from oz2dxb, then OZ3PZ
is simply discarded. It is not shown at OZ5BBS-7 and is not passed on to any of my
links.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH