[Dxspider-support] Change BGColor in Console.pl

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.net
Sun Apr 7 13:12:15 BST 2002

Dirk,

Thanks for the response.

Sorry, did not mean to come across as complaining.  As I have gotten
older, there are certain combinations of color that are pretty tough on my
eyes.

What I have done to overcome this was to use the ./client vs console.pl.

Anyway, I appreciate DXSpider and all the work that you and your merry
band put into it to helping folks less capable...like me.. hi hi

73 and cul!

Thanks!