[Dxspider-support] file issues

charlie carroll k1xx at ptcnh.net
Sat Apr 13 17:31:12 BST 2002

Dirk:
In DXSpider we have the "sh/files" and "type" commands to look at files
that exist on a node.  How do we upload files to DXSpider?  Right now it
seems that the only way a file can get on a DXSpider node is if it comes
from some other non-DXSpider node.

I am starting to get a number of requests from users for their own cmd
file that is executed upon logon.  To this point I have been creating
the file for them.  When will the ability be included for users to
create and edit their own command files?

Last, we have been experiencing a problem when a user enters a large
(2-3k) mail message.  If the user logs on via an RF channel and enters
the mail message, the eventual message is both truncated and garbled.
This is seen when reading the mail message after the entry is
completed.  When watching the actual message entry take place,
everything seems normal.  All the text is seen in the correct form
during the entry process.
If the same user enters the same mail message, but this time via a
telnet session, the mail message comes through as it should.   Thoughts?

73 charlie, k1xx