[Dxspider-support] AX25 - Something Not Just Right Yet!

Michel Asorne lx1nw at gmx.net
Sun Apr 14 15:41:17 BST 2002

Hi,

last week we updated at LX0PRG:
- the kernel to 2.4.18
- the libax25, ax25-apps and ax25-tools to the latest versions available
- DxSpider to build 56.953

The Node now runs a week without showing the problems indicated in the
say what piece of software did the mess, but I guess it came form the
ax25d (and/or the libax25). I installed a small script that checks
whether the ax25d process is running and eventually restarts it, but
untill today, the script didn't have to perform the later action (let's
touch wood ...)

73, Michel LX1NW