[Dxspider-support] DRSI configuration

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sat Apr 13 18:39:39 BST 2002

I've been wondering about this also.  All the information I have seen
seems to indicates that the SCC driver in the current kernels does not
support DRSI cards.  I suspect that during some driver update there
were some incompatible changes applied and the author did not have a
DRSI card with which to evaluate them.  It's probably fixable if
someone were to dig into the code.

You could get it to work with a system using a 2.0.x kernel, but I'm
not sure that would be a good way to go, as other things might break.

However, the message you got sounds more like a $PATH problem.
Could it possibly be/usr/sbin/sccinit?

For AX.25 problems, the best resource is the linux-hams list.  You can
subscribe by sending a message with the line "subscribe linux-hams" to
majordomo at vger.kernel.org.

cheers,

Bob, N7XY