[Dxspider-support] DRSI configuration

John Buttery john.buttery at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 13 19:16:57 BST 2002

Thanks for replying, Bob.  The $PATH and position of the file were correct
but I have just downloaded v 3.0.3 and recompiled/installed the files
and at least I don't get 'file not found now'.  I've got to transfer the
DRSI cards from GB7WDX to the linux box soon and try configuration again
but not sure when, yet.
Thanks again
John, G7OPJ, SysOp GB7WDX