[Dxspider-support] DRSI configuration

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Apr 14 10:30:52 BST 2002

If you could share your config files with us, I think a large number of
people would be very grateful.

A piece of news for someone that has the time and DRSI cards: The latest
2.4.18 kernel is supposed to have updated ax25 software in it. Whether
that actually means working SCC drivers I don't know but it may be worth
a try.

Unfortunately, I don't have any DRSI cards myself.

Dirk