[Dxspider-support] timouts

Richard Bown richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 08:45:10 BST 2002

Hi all , how do I alter the timer settings on spider

ie.
If a user loses the connection, I'm finding they cant log back in for a
while, ver 1.49 56.953, this time seems to be in minutes.
or alternatly is there a way of destroying the old user ,when the same
user logs back in again.
This is occuring where users login from the inet and their ISP only
allows connections for a given length of time. The ISP drops the
connection and they cant login until their old login dies

73 richard
--
tered office, Park View, Chapel St,
Telford TF4 3DD. Registered in the United Kingdom 3538979