[Dxspider-support] Installing PERL On A Secondary IDE Drive

Henk Remijn hremijn at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Dec 1 22:08:58 GMT 2002

Tony,

What OS are you running? W98, NT4, 2000, XP?
Usually a "cannot write to disk" error in Windows is caused by a wrong
directory or locked file and not a hardware error. It can be a hardware
error, but that you can check with scandisk.

I also found some info at the ASPN website about changing the default
install directory: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/762402

73 Henk PA5KT