[Dxspider-support] IP Address Question - More

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 00:10:21 GMT 2002

To follow up a bit.....
SH/COnnect  Shows who is currently connected
Who Shows who is currently connected
NETSTAT -N shows who has a IP Connection (can do lots of stuff)
SH/LOG Will show what IP a user logged in from in the past (Great Help)

What I am looking for is how to get all of the users who logged into from
one IP Address.....

IE: 64.185.132.203    NA2NA, K1TTT, K1EA, K2TR, K1XX, WA2UMX, ETC
These were used as an example. These are all local/regional nodes. The IP
address was my current IP address from my router. These are in no way
related to the issue I am researching.....

TNX Will