[Dxspider-support] Local spots and sh/dx on Xm

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Dec 20 10:55:32 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 10:20, Milan wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> well, I am quite new to perl, but surely something in Spot::prepare is
not doing its job:

> $_[0] = sprintf "%.1f", $_[0];
>
> does not have any effect, apparently.
It is completely pointless talking to me about code Milan ;-)  I cannot
code anything I am afraid.  However, I have just been testing this stuff
with Angel, EA7WA and we cannot make it fail currently.  Can you give a
step by step report (including pastes if possible) and let us try and
see where it fails and if we can reproduce it please.
Many thanks
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk