[Dxspider-support] Who command and IP addresses.

Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH on6hh at yucom.be
Tue Feb 5 11:06:37 GMT 2002

Hi Fred and all

On on0dxk ( linux ) for all users ( ax25 and telnet ) ip  127.0.0.1 is displayed !
Only the outgoing clusterconnects via telnet have their proper ipnr displayed.
But d'ont ask me why ! My ip and linux knowledge is so poor I can't answer .
sorry
73
Roland,on6hh,sysop on0dxk

Roland Huysentruyt,Beatrijslaan 28,B 8870   IZEGEM , BELGIUM
tel  (32) (0) 51 303000  email : on6hh at yucom.be    on6hh at qsl.net
packetmail on6hh at on0ck.wvl.bel.eu