[Dxspider-support] sysop Password

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 01:45:52 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 01:27, Jim Johnson wrote:
> Darn, embrassing to say, but I lost my password for sysop...  Can I find
> it in the system or can I just change it??

look in /spider/data/user_asc for the string call => 'KC4HW' (or
whatever your sysop call is. You will see your password in that line.

It may be easier to look for the string: passwd

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.