[Dxspider-support] sysop Password

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.net
Wed Feb 6 02:29:06 GMT 2002

Hello Dirk and thanks for responding to my request.

I found \spider\data\user_asc and searched for passwd but it was not
found in the file.  There were several occurrances of KC4HW, but no
passwd.

I did find several versions of user_asc.o to user_asc.ooooo about every
7 days...  searched through them for passwd but nothing was found...