[Dxspider-support] AX25 heartburn

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Thu Feb 21 16:16:37 GMT 2002

John,

I don't have any insights for you, but I am about to try to do this myself,
and I am supposing from your email that I have about an equivalent amount of
Linux experience as you do, so I am adding my voice to yours as another very
interested party in how to make this work. I was running my cluster under
Win98, but could not seem to solve some problems I was having over the RF
links, so I am hoping to get the system running over a 2m link as well. I
have a PK-232, and MFJ-1270, and even a borrowed KPC-3 at my disposal. As
soon as I get a system lined up with Linux on it I will be ready to jump
into the muck with AX.25 issues. I await any replies to your email with
great anticipation,

73 de KE0MF

Mike Lewis aka 'ML'