[Dxspider-support] AX25 heartburn

Saul B. Dinman sdinman at gis.net
Thu Feb 21 17:46:57 GMT 2002

RE: [Dxspider-support] AX25 heartburnFor what it's worth John and Mike, I
had no problem bringing the Windows version of Spider up with the AGW packet
engine and a KPC-3. It seems to be playing just fine. The only RF-AX.25
issues I have encountered are with TXD settings and squelch settings on both
ends of the link. I'm running it under Windows ME.

Saul Dinman, K1BI (K1RK dx cluster in Woods Hole, MA)