[Dxspider-support] The new save command.

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Tue Jan 8 05:35:49 GMT 2002

Hi.

The new save command works just great. But.

If I do a "s oz5mj" an empty file called oz5mj is created in the /home/sysop dir, instead
of a mail to oz5mj being created. My users now get "Not allowed" when trying to send
mail like they used to.

I know that sp and send probably still works, but s worked before the save command
came. Is it possible to make it so that the save command is only used when the
complete word "save" is used as command ?

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH