[Dxspider-support] The new save command.

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 11:20:09 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 05:35, Rene Olsen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The new save command works just great. But.
>
> If I do a "s oz5mj" an empty file called oz5mj is created in the /home/sysop dir, instead
> of a mail to oz5mj being created. My users now get "Not allowed" when trying to send
> mail like they used to.
>
> I know that sp and send probably still works, but s worked before the save command
> came. Is it possible to make it so that the save command is only used when the
> complete word "save" is used as command ?

Done, it's just a system Alias so no restart is required.

cvs and then load/Aliases (in your case you need to get the tarball and
unpack it on the internet machine and then just copy /spider/cmd/Aliases
across to your remote machine.

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.