[Dxspider-support] New Node Sysop Questions

William Liporace na2na at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 02:30:41 GMT 2002

Hi Folks,
I am new to being a node sysop and even newer to the DXSpider software. I
know I have seen that some of the documentation for Linux also applies to
Windows. I am running Win2K for the OS.  I know most if not all of the
questions have been asked already.

I have created the Internet.pm to allow QRZ searches. The Allow, User &
Password lines have been updated. Is there a command or any thing that I
need to do to make it work? I have not restarted the program yet.... users
like to have me keep up :-)

How do I set or add information to the login info? I would like to offer
some info for my users. Maybe even some tips for the DXSpider commands.

Is there a way to send a message for just my local users?

Is there a way to automate the CSV updates? Is this a good idea?
Is there any directions for doing this in Windows?

What other things have people found that need to be updated?

Any other Win2K cautions or suggestions?

I hope you folks do not mind some of these simple questions.... Thanks for
all the help!!

73 Will

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive