[Dxspider-support] Bad Build

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 10:40:12 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 01:03, William Liporace wrote:
> Looking to install the QRZ to my node, I downloaded the latest build. I
> unzipped the files and copied them to C:\Spider directory. I restarted the
> program and let it run. When ever any RF user connected to the node via
> SV2AGW Packet Engine, the Spider Node would crash. The good news was that
> the QRZ worked via telnet.

Depending on when you did a CVS you may have had a problem. Please can
you send me the debug output of the crash.

I was struggling a lot last night.

Try it now.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to