[Dxspider-support] Bad Build

William Liporace na2na at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 01:03:28 GMT 2002

Looking to install the QRZ to my node, I downloaded the latest build. I
unzipped the files and copied them to C:\Spider directory. I restarted the
program and let it run. When ever any RF user connected to the node via
SV2AGW Packet Engine, the Spider Node would crash. The good news was that
the QRZ worked via telnet.

Is any one else having a problem? Did I do something wrong? I did go back to
the previous version, so I am all set. I really wanted to get the Q$RZ
feature working. Anything else I can do?
My setup is:
Win2K
AGW Packet Engine
PacComm MicroPower