[Dxspider-support] Incomplete output to RF linked Stations

William Liporace na2na at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 22:43:00 GMT 2002

I had this problem as well. After some checking of settings, the problem
went away. It may have been a port setting. I am using Win2k. The flow
control setting was none, I set it to hardware and all was fine. I also made
sure I was using the full wire serial control wire, not the basic three wire
control wire that some programs can use. I also used another TNC to help
trouble shoot this problem.....

GL es 73 Will

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive