[Dxspider-support] The save command ?

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Sun Jan 27 09:47:19 GMT 2002

Hi.

I have tried to get the save command to work. It works just fine from within the client,
but when I try to get it running via crontab I can't get it working.

I have used the line from the manual like this:

37 09 27 * * run_cmd('save /home/sysop/dxstats.txt echo "DXStat Table", "sh/dxstats"')

But all I get from this is a crashed spider with this message in the log:

cron: 37 9 27 1 0 -> doing 'run_cmd('save /home/sysop/dxstats.txt echo "DXStat Table",
"sh/dxstats"')'
Non-existant field 'DXProt::run_cmd' at /spider/perl/DXCron.pm line 295
DXChannel OZ5BBS-7 destroyed (1)

Am I doing somethng wrong here ?

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH