[Dxspider-support] autoload kepler elements

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 20:51:33 GMT 2002

I am trying to remember to gate the weekly 2 line elements to a bulletin
every week. I don't alway remember, but I usually manage it most weeks.

I have changed load/keps so that it does all that is required from a
message. So if the Keps message is no 12432 then

load/keps 12432

will do a convkeps.pl and load/keps all in one step.

Now, why I didn't do the obvious thing and make load/keps load directly
from a file as well, I have no idea. But intend to sort that out RSN.

Dirk