[Dxspider-support] Spider Autostart

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Mon Jul 8 14:44:18 BST 2002

Hi Dirk

DX:3:respawn:/bin/su -c "/usr/bin/perl - w
/spider/perl/cluster.pl" sysop > /dev/tty7

> These two lines are all on one line aren't they?

Yes one line but I see your parenthesis are in different
places to mine.

> DX:345:respawn:/bin/su -c "/usr/bin/perl -w
/spider/perl/cluster.pl >/dev/tty7" sysop

I'll try as you show (you will see the differences between
your DX:345 line and my DX:3 line) and I used DX:3 line as
suggested becos I use Redhat unless there's a reason why I
shouldn't now.

- Regards Colin.