[Dxspider-support] AX25

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Sun Jul 14 16:47:58 BST 2002

Hi Tony.

On 14 Jul 2002 at 11:32, Tony wrote:

> Having trouble setting up the interface for a TNC.
> the TNC is a KPC-3
>
> can someone help with the correct entries to interface this TNC

I am not sure if it is possible to use it in command mode. The easiest way is probably to
switch the KPC3 into KISS mode. That works just fine, and is easy to set up.

The only problem with this, is that the KPC3 can sometimes slip out of KISS mode, and
then you have to set it in KISS mode again. I think it is possible to get an EPROM
image that makes it run in KISS mode always.

I hope this gets you a bit further.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH