[Dxspider-support] AGW & TNC problem

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Wed Jul 24 00:41:14 BST 2002

Charlie,
Does this problem add characters to the end of lines?  I had a problem with
AGW and my DRSI DPK-2 (TNC-2 clone) TNCs.  When in kiss mode I would see
additional characters, and an occasional added odd character.  I didn't try
changing the RS232 data speed.  I just thought I had a bad EPROM load, and
was going to try a new one, but I never got around to it.
73, Bill