[Dxspider-support] HFTABLE

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.net
Mon Jun 10 14:16:14 BST 2002

Thanks Charlie,

That is probably what it is!  I got issued that call in 1981 and ran into a lot
of issues with it with DXers and Contesters.  Made me pretty popular
sometimes.. hi hi.  But I guess it is still causing some complications.

Anyway, I will try your suggestion and let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the help!