[Dxspider-support] Connecting CT to Spider Serial Port

John Spigel jms at 99main.com
Wed Jun 12 04:21:53 BST 2002

Thanks to support provide by members of this list,
especially Charlie K1XX, I've finally got Spider up and
running.

Now I would like to use a free serial port on the spider
linux box to access the cluster from my CT contesting
software running on a DOS box.  In other words the Spider
box would need to appear as a TNC to the DOS box using the
same com port configuration for the CT program. I would use
a null modem cable. Has anyone accomplished this? For CT or
any other contesting program? I would prefer to keep the dos
box and not run windows.