[Dxspider-support] baddx, badspotter and badnode ?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 22:01:36 BST 2002

Rene

I am a bit confused by all of this. The code involved is DXHash.pm.

Essentially what happens is that when you add a word it will add the
word to appropriate hash and then serialise that hash (ie write it) away
to disc.

Unless there is a permissions problem, each set/badXXXXX will do a write
to disc, overwriting whatever is there.

???

Dirk