[Dxspider-support] AX25 - Something Not Just Right Yet!

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Mar 1 14:10:06 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 13:40, Jim Johnson wrote:
> Helllisteno Everyone,
>
> My users are able to connect to DXSpider.  While Listen -ap VHF (my
> radio port) I am able to see the the user trying to connect by DXS will not
> acknowledge.
Hi Jim,
You don't say how you set it all up so it is a little difficult to be
precise.  One idea that springs to mind is... have you set up ax25d.conf
correctly?  What call are they trying to connect to and what is in
ax25d.conf for your cluster?

Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider