[Dxspider-support] french characters in msg

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 11:22:43 GMT 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 10:58, Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH wrote:
> Hi Dirk
> For the TODO file :
> Is it possible to accept  french characters as  é,è,ç etc in  messages  ?
> This is sometimes needed here for local messages .

I thought this worked? It does for Spanish (I believe [tin hat on!]).

Do you know what the hexadecimal numeric code is for these characters?

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.