[Dxspider-support] NO User AX25 Connects

Jim Johnson jim at kc4hw.net
Tue Mar 19 18:34:40 GMT 2002

Well guess what ...  I ran ps and could not find ax25d running.  Duh,
somewhere along the way, I had omitted that step from the start up
procedure... I added it in and N4JTP was able to get the connection to
the cluster.  Worked perfectly!!!

Hey Thanks to Rene/OZ1LQH, Colin, Charlie/K1XX and John/W1AN and
those that tried to help a few weeks back...