[Dxspider-support] User info updates

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sun Mar 31 13:09:08 BST 2002

Hi Dirk et al,
I am having problems here with user PC16/17 updates.  It would seem that
it affects users only on clusters beyond the initial link.  I see the
PC16/17 info arriving but my cluster simply does not seem to update the
lists.
For example, here is a link...

GB7MBC -> GB7BAA -> GB7DJK

if I do sh/c gb7djf I get different info than rcmd gb7baa sh/c gb7djk.
I cannot rcmd gb7djk to try the other way around.

I have no filters in that would stop this, I am seeing no errors in the
log even with chan_err in.  Answers on a postcard please ASAP as it is
doing my head in! :-)

This is affecting other links as well as gb7baa btw and all my links are
over inet.
Version in use is 56.952 on RH 6.2 with perl 5.005_03
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider