[Dxspider-support] User info updates

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sun Mar 31 13:33:45 BST 2002

On Sun, 2002-03-31 at 13:09, Ian J Maude wrote:
> Hi Dirk et al,
> I am having problems here with user PC16/17 updates.  It would seem that
> it affects users only on clusters beyond the initial link.  I see the
> PC16/17 info arriving but my cluster simply does not seem to update the
> lists.
> For example, here is a link...
Further to this lot I should say that if I initialise the link to BAA,
all users are then shown correctly, so the initial stuff is ok but
ongoing stuff is ignored.  I just checked with another of my links,
ec1l-6.  He shows the same info as me, despite being sent the same
PC16's and 17's so maybe it is not just me after all?