[Dxspider-support] Questions

William Liporace na2na at earthlink.net
Fri May 3 20:32:42 BST 2002

OK, I have had a node up for a while. Here are my questions:

1) How do I do remote admin stuff? The node is NA2NA.HOMEDNS.ORG, if I log
into it from a different terminal as NA2NA-6 (sysop call)  I can not
administer sysop commands. Why, How??

2) IF mail is addressed to NA2NA, how do I get it as NA2NA-6 or NA2NA-1 (The
usual calls I log into the system as)? Can I set it up so that either call
can get the info?

3) If I want to set a WinTelnetX node, How do I set that as a know node to
the system?

4) How do I set up a node to have a backup node to the rest of the cluster
??  If my primary node goes down, I would like to have my node go to another
node as a back up. Maybe even more than 1 extra node. Has anyone done this??

5) Has anyone come up with an alternitive to the AGWPE program that is more
reliable?

TNX es 73 Will

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive