[Dxspider-support] Questions

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Sat May 4 07:04:55 BST 2002

Of Will's message this part interests me also.

Is it valid when running a crontab command as below ?

start_connect (' gb7xyz , gb7abc') unless connected ('gb7xyz , gb7abc')

Without programming knowledge or some publication which definitively
explains ALL the syntax possibilities with crontab , most of us out here are
in the dark as to what CAN be acheived.

- Regards Colin