[Dxspider-support] All OK but no spots. hw?

LX1NO lx1no at arrl.net
Tue May 14 07:26:55 BST 2002

Hi folks,

We experience some major problems after LX0PRG had some trouble with
the file system (ext3, needed some manual action).

After a restart, DXS came up just fine but incoming PC11s are not
"forwarded" to the users. They are also not written into the DB.

Announcement spots work just fine and the user gets them and incoming
announcements are forwarded to the neighbor nodes.

DX spots issued at LX0PRG get "forwarded" to the users, to the
neighbour nodes and they are written into the DB.

After a re-install, still the same behaviour.

Any clue ?

We just noted that all PC11 spots from whatever cluster type end with
a tilde "~" whereas all other PCs don't have this. To be honest, we
never paid attention to this but what's the tilde used for? The "^" at
the end should be more than enough.

Any idea on how to make the spots display again?

73 Norby