[Dxspider-support] urgent feature request

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sun May 19 18:45:26 BST 2002

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 19:26, Richard Bown wrote:
> Hi
>  is there any way of "new mail " messages not scrolling up the screen.
> ie hold the on the bottom line of the consol.
Hi Richard and all.  I have been without connectivity for some time
now.  I am back but very flakey atm, however, hopefully that should
change this week!
What I do is have all my spider mail delivered to my email address, I
can see them in my mailer then.  Simply do a set/email and your mail
will be delivered to your mailing address set in DXVars.pm
I hope that helps
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider