[Dxspider-support] Testing indicates this reflector reveals the senders actual e-mail address

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Tue May 21 21:33:42 BST 2002

Simon and others

Its doubtful that my e-mail address has been harvested from this list,
however I did my testing to see if it was possible.  However Dirk has
pointed out that you must be a subscriber to read any of the postings so if
I understand this correctly our postings do not find their way to Google
etc.  Is that correct Dirk?

This looks like another technical approach to the problem:
http://software.libertine.org/tmda/

However I don't think it runs on our mail server as yet, I am looking into
it.

So thanks for putting up with my testing and thanks for the ideas about
spamcop and spamassassin.

Ron N5IN