[Dxspider-support] Testing indicates this reflector reveals the senders actual e-mail address

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Wed May 22 00:37:06 BST 2002

A large number of those on this list use Linux.  If you run your mail
through procmail, it can invoke spamassassin without your needing to
run a full-fledged mailserver.  I find that it is >99% effective,
although I still get a few false positives, so I do take a look at the
sender and subject before deleting the messages caught by spamassassin,
rather than routing it to /dev/null. If some valid senders keep getting
caught, you can add them to your whitelist.

73, Bob N7XY