[Dxspider-support] Hope I'm not out of line

David Tausworthe tausworthe at ev1.net
Tue Nov 5 06:41:04 GMT 2002

Hello Group

I hope I'm not out of line but I do not know where else to turn and
I'm about to pull my OLD and grey hair out even more..

I joined the F6FBB forum but not too much assistance there. There
again,  I'm still a real newbie.  BUT I AM LEARNING...

I'm hoping that some one hear has experience with setting up this BBS
system.

If I'm out of place, my apologies.

Thank you again for all of your assistance over the past month.  We
do have the Cluster up and running and it's doing JUST PERFECTLY.  We
are getting a great response from our area operators. But still more
work needed to be completed.

If anyone has any experience with F6FBB please email me direct as not
bug the DxSpider with other software issues.
		email to: w5dav at ev1.net

We wanted to thank "Ya'll" (texan talk - means MORE THAN ONE) again

Thank you again for all you are and DO!
David Tausworthe - W5DAV
Jimmy Turner - K5JTJ

K5PLD Node