[Dxspider-support] BBS forwarding using Dxspider

David Tausworthe tausworthe at ev1.net
Tue Nov 5 18:37:03 GMT 2002

Thx for the reply Lan.  Okay then teach me something.  How do I get
incoming BBS messages to the node?  Is this an automatic part of PC
protocal or do I have to implement something?  As you can see, I'm
getting deeper and deeper into what I DO NOT Understand but am trying
to learn.

Thanks all so much
de
w5dav