[Dxspider-support] BBS forwarding using Dxspider

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 23:04:24 GMT 2002

Even though set/bbs doesn't actually work at this time , my
local BBS did in fact find a way to force compliance with
his FBB system at one time successfully. We have very little
FBB traffic in this area but having set/bbs working as
intended would tie the wraps on that command. I don't
envisage requirement that any mail from this DXSpider node
would need to be sent to a BBS , only the occasional
incoming.

- Regards Colin (gb7pdx).