[Dxspider-support] WEB Interface Questions

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 11 12:30:35 GMT 2002

Hi Folks,
I have been trying to get the WEB interface working on my Win2K machine. I
have listed as much stuff as I could think of. Hopefully someone will have
the key to having me turn it on.....

TNX Will

 Here is my setup:
Apache Server is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2
Spider is installed in C:\spider
Perl is installed in C:\Perl
AGWPE is installed in C:\AGWPE
I have created a simple page to test with and we can get to it at
http://na2na.homedns.org
I have modified the spider.cgi file and placed it in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\cgi-bin
            $HOSTNAME = "na2na.homedns.org" ;    (I have tried it with and
with out)
            $PORT = "23" ;        (my port can be set to 23 or 7300, both
work)
            $NODECALL = "na2na " ;

I have a directory called client in the c:\program files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs with the files copied from the c:\spider\spider-web
directory
I have deleted the spider.cgi in c:\program files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\client
I have restarted the apache server....

This is the error I get:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, na2na at arrl.net and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

----

Apache/2.0.43 Server at na2na.homedns.org Port 80